Possibly the most common question I and other web designers get asked and sometimes it can be frustrating if it’s the first question a potential client asks despite the fact that they’ve given you zero indication of what kind of site they want or what they want it to do. Here’s a list of questions your local web designer will probably ask you in response to the above question:
- Do you have a web address already?
- Do you have web site hosting?
- How many pages?
- Do you want to sell products?
- Do you want Photos, Audio and/or Video included?
- Do you need Content Management?
- Do you need any other special features?
Preparing answers to these questions in advance will make the job of getting an accurate quote that bit easier.